Levels 1, 2 and 3
I will be teaching Levels 1, 2 and 3 at Front Range Community College, Fort Collins, Colorado in Spring, 2018. Each level is two consecutive Saturdays. Level 1 will be January 20 & 27. There is one week off between levels so Level 2 will be February 10 & 17 and Level 3 will be March 10 & 17.
Registration is through Front Range Community College.
Level 1 begins with 16 continuing education contact hours of instruction, allowing people with varying backgrounds to enter, acknowledge their previous learning and to further develop concepts and skills in energy-based therapy. A strong commitment to personal growth is required.
Level 1 Course Objectives:
After completing Level 1 you will be able to:
- Describe energy fields and energy centers as two aspects of the human energy system that are related to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Discuss the major concepts and principles that guide the practice of Healing Touch.
- Identify and administer the seven steps of the Basic Healing Touch Sequence.
- Describe and demonstrate specific energetic interventions used in Healing Touch.
- Describe when to apply various Healing Touch interventions.
- Discuss basic principles of ethics when using Healing Touch with another person.
Offers 16 continuing education contact hours. Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
For easy sign-up contact Front Range Community College.